Electrical fault suspected cause of garage fire in Milton Keynes

editorial image

Firefighters were called to a fire in a garage this afternoon (December 8).

Around 12.46pm, Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service received a call to an address in Bernstein Close, Browns Wood.

It is suspected that an electrical fault caused the fire in the garage that damaged a number of items, including the freezer (pictured).

A crew from Broughton, Bletchley and an officer attended hte incident.

Firefighters used one hose reel and four sets of breathing apparatus.