DCSIMG

Dog rescued from flat fire in Milton Keynes

News

News

 

A dog was rescued from a blaze at a flat fire in Milton Keynes this afternoon.

The four-legged pooch was given oxygen by firefighters after being called to a kitchen fire in the first-floor flat, Bantock Close, Browns Wood, which took hold at around 2.35pm.

Crews from Broughton, Bletchley and Great Holm arrived to help the pet, by using one hose reel, four sets of breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a PPV fan.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page