Firefighters were called to two gas leaks within an hour of each other last night, with one seeing a man needing oxygen from the crew.
The first one took place at 8.02pm when a suspected gas leak saw an appliance and crew called to Woolmans in Fullers Slade. Firefighters isolated the gas and gave oxygen to the man before leaving the incident with gas engineers.
The second one was a confirmed gas leak from a cooker in Cambridge Street in Wolverton at 7.01pm. Two appliances and crews from Great Holm attended the scene, isolated the gas, used a PPV fan to clear any remaining gas away and carried out a safety check.