DCSIMG

Milton Keynes woman treated for burns after flat fire

editorial image

editorial image

 

Two women were hospitalised and a block of flats evacuated after an overheated pan caught fire.

Flames broke out at 12.32am this morning in the kitchen of a second-floor flat on North Ninth Street, Central Milton Keynes.

The two victims were taken to hospital by ambulance both suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke and one also suffering from a burn to her hand.

The kitchen was 10 per cent damaged by fire, and there was smoke-logging to the rest of the property.

Two appliances and crews from Great Holm and one from Broughton attended the scene where they used one hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a PPV fan.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page