Man and woman treated after house fire in Old Farm Park

Flood evacuation practice at Stoke Goldington'''Wk 10   MPMC
Flood evacuation practice at Stoke Goldington'''Wk 10 MPMC

A man and woman have been treated for the effects of breathing in smoke after a kitchen fire at a house in Old Farm Park.

Firefighters from Bletchley and Newport Pagnell were called to the house in Kalman Gardens, at 5.12pm yesterday.

After putting out the fire and clearing the area they treated a man and woman for the effects of breathing in smoke.

Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service has released a kitchen safety poster which can be found here: http://www.bucksfire.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/198FF937-E315-4FD6-BACB-48ADFB8DD225/0/KitchenflyerorangeH.pdf