Two men have been found not guilty of murdering two teenagers in an alleyway shooting in Fishermead.
Brahim Hajji, a 26-year-old Dutch national and Ahmed Ahmed, 20, from Milton Keynes, were acquitted of the murders of the Somali youths in Milton Keynes during an argument over drugs three years ago.
Mohammed Abdi Farah, 19, and 18-year-old Amin Ahmed were each shot in the head in what the prosecution described as an “execution.”
It happened on the night of May 26, 2011 in the alleyway on the Fishermead estate which was a popular spot for youths to gather.
The acquittals came after two other young men in their early 20s were convicted of the murders in January 2013.
Fuad Awale, said to have been the man who pulled the trigger, was sentenced to 38 years behind bars and his accomplice, Sharmake Abulkadir, was jailed for 32 years.
It had been claimed by the prosecution that Mr Hajji, who had arrived in the UK just days before, and Mr Ahmed were part of a gang that had acted together in the killing of the teenagers.
But both men told the jury they had no idea Awale and Abulkadir had the hand gun and intended to murder the teenagers that night.