Woman and baby treated following flat fire in Bletchley this morning

The scene at this morning's fire  Pic: Bucks Fire
The scene at this morning's fire Pic: Bucks Fire

A woman and a baby were given oxygen by firefighters after a fire in Bletchley this morning.

The incident occured in a first-floor bathroom in a flat in Nevis Grove. It was tackled by three crews from the area.

The woman and baby were left in the care of paramedics. The first floor was left 30 per cent damaged by fire and the ground floor was 10 per cent damaged by smoke.