Aylesbury fire crews cut boy free from kitchen utensil

Milton Keynes Hospital University
Milton Keynes Hospital University

A boy who got his finger trapped in a kitchen utensil in MK Hospital had to be cut free by firefighters from as far away as Aylesbury.

Specialist rescue crews based 20 miles away were called out to use small cutting gear to release the youngster.

They were joined by Bletchley firefighters who helped the boy escape uninjured from the incident at Milton Keynes University Hospital.

It happened on Friday morning at the Eaglestone-based hospital at around 10.20am.