The clock is ticking and the countdown has begun for intu Milton Keynes’ Everyone’s Invited extravaganza next weekend.
The free event is jam packed with entertainment, music, dancing, giveaways, and a surprise at every corner!
The weekend includes the following on both Saturday, June 27 and Sunday, June 28:
· A live music stage throughout the day with MKFM.
· Craft activities all day - make your own pair of dazzling sunglasses.
· Have a go at our festival of fairground games for free, including, splat the rat (not a real one, of course), beat the jumbo buzzer, table football, ping pong and much more.
· A tiger, a dragon, a princess - whatever you want our face painter can create it for free!
· Is it real or a statue? That’s the beauty of our human statue...see if you can you spot her?
· With a whizz and a whoosh watch out for the roller skater darting around the centre bringing gifts and prizes galore.
· The incredible bouncing stilt walker will be jumping for joy and joining the fun, hopping from Zara to Debenhams carrying stacks of goodies.
· Take a selfie next to our giant pink handbag or deck chair and post online to win prizes. Use the hashtag #EveryonesInvited.
Lots of shops have their own activities and offers just for our Everyone’s Invited weekend, which will be listed on the mall and on social media. Here are a few of the best ones:
· Pop into Pret A Manger for a spin of the wheel to bag yourself a prize, there will also be a storyteller on Saturday with Godfreys galore and balloons for kids.
· Enjoy a glass of bubbly and some yummy strawberries with the ladies at Karen Millen, plus, get an exclusive goodie bag if you spend over £200
· Vodafone and Timberland have exclusive discounts in store over the two days especially for Everyone’s Invited
There will be some fantastic prizes up for grabs too; Vodafone are giving away a Vodafone Smart 6 Prime handset on PayG worth £100, Karen Millen have a £75 prize up for grabs, and Whitewall Galleries are giving away two pieces of framed artwork and a book worth a whopping £400!
Make sure you fill in the competition entry slip on the back of the event information leaflet and drop it into the letterbox on the event information desk to be in with a chance of winning.
Plus, meet some of your favourite mascots including Gilly and Gully from Gulliver’s Land, Donnie and Mooie from MK Dons, Twizzle and Twirl from Play 360 and of course, the hottest mascot on the scene, Bobby Bubbles. Come and learn the Bubble Bop and you could win a prize. Get practising!
Stay up to date with event at intu Milton Keynes by signing up to the newsletter, do this by visiting: intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes.