Firefighters called to smoke-filled Milton Keynes flat caused by abandoned cooking
The incident took place at roughly 1pm yesterday (March 29) in Milton Keynes.
Bucks Fire and Rescue Service sent three crews to attend to a smoke logged flat on Atlas Way in Oakgrove.
The authorities discovered the thickening smoke was caused by cooking that had been left unattended.
To clear the room the fire service used two sets of breathing apparatus, one hose reel, small gear and positive pressure ventilation.
The flat was on the second floor of an apartment block.