Get Creative with half-term fun every afternoon from February 16 at The National Museum of Computing on Bletchley Park.
Families can try tasters of bits and bytes and STEM activities to amuse, entertain and educate – all in the setting of seven decades of working computers in the world’s first purpose-built computer centre.
The activites will include:
- Pi-top – Day of Champions! Pi-top’s Champion trainers will be running free workshops and activities with the modular DIY laptop that unlocks your creativity.
- Sound Bytes – make music and realise the potential of Arduinos - from making painted keyboards to musical carpet.
- BBC:Microbit – Learn and discover the possibilities with this new piece of tech.
- Enjoy our Augmented Reality museum trail using GAMAR to bring the museum to life
- Bring your tablet or smart phone to discover art and music apps.
- Discover tactical learning with your iPad with OSMO’s new interactive learning experience
- See OhBot, the moving, talking robot head and have a go at programming one
To book visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/tnmoc