Researchers polled 2,000 adults under the age of 30, to reveal a definitive list of traits that suggest you are officially ANCIENT, with 19% of Gen Z Brits agreeing that as soon as you become obsessed with bin day, it is game over for your youth.
According to the survey, ordering a Cappuccino is the NUMBER ONE sign that you are officially uncool, with 52% of young Brits agreeing only an old person would do this.
Research from, insights agency, Perspectus Global, suggests 45 is the age you are officially over the hill.
And “lads” or “girls” nights out on the town should really be wound down by the time you have celebrated your 45th birthday, according to the poll.
Ellie Glason from Perspectus Global, who commissioned the survey said, “Our latest research suggests that the cappuccino could soon be a thing of the past, along with Facebook, M&S underwear and asking for milk and two sugars in your tea.
“The survey also suggests Gen Z’s reckon anyone over the age of 42 should not go clubbing. But with nightlife set to reopen this summer, we say you are never too old to hit the dance floor”.
These honourable mentions didn't quite make the top 16 signs you're washed up:
17) You still use a gas BBQ - 18%
18) You turn the music down when you park the car - 15%
19) You have never posted a video to social media - 15%
20) You do not know what a Youtuber is - 15%
21) You use hashtags incorrectly - 13%
22) You are still on Facebook - 13%
23) You worry about not being able to find a parking space - 12%
24) You ask for your steak well done - 12%
25) You add salt to your food before tasting it - 11%