We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Milton Keynes, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Milton Keynes Village Practice - Griffith Gate, Middleton - 85.8%
2. Sovereign Medical Centre - Sovereign Drive, Pennyland - 84.5%
3. Newport Pagnell Medical Centre - Queens Avenue, Newport Pagnell - 84.4%
4. CMK Medical Centre - Milton Keynes Medical Group, 68 Bradwell Common Boulevard - 80.1%
5. Neath Hill Health Centre - 1 Tower Crescent, Neath Hill - 79.4%
6. The Grove Surgery - Farthing Close, Netherfield - 77.1%
7. Whaddon Medical Centre - 25 Witham Court, Bletchley - 74.1%
8. Watling Vale Medical Centre - Burchard Crescent, Shenley Church End - 69.6%
9. Oakridge Park Medical Centre - 30 Texel Close, Oakridge Park - 68.5%
10. Walnut Tree Health Centre - 2 Blackberry Court, Milton Keynes - 67.5%
11. Parkside Medical Centre, Whalley Drive, Bletchley - 64.8%
12. Furzton Medical Centre - 67 Dulverton Drive, Furzton - 62%
13. The Bedford Street Surgery - 4 Bedford Street, Bletchley - 62%
14. Fishermead Medical Centre - Fishermead Boulevard, Fishermead - 58.1%
15. Ashfield Medical Centre - 1 Perrydown, Wastel Bean Hill - 57.6%
16. Purbeck Health Centre - Purbeck, Stantonbury - 51.5%
17. Broughton Gate Health Centre - Glyn Valley Place, Broughton, Milton Keynes - 50.9%
18. Wolverton Health Centre - Gloucester Road, Wolverton - 50%
19. Hilltops Medical Centre - Kensington Drive, Great Holm - 49.8%
20. Westcroft Health Centre - 1 Savill Lane, Westcroft - 48.5%
21. Kingfisher Surgery - Elthorne Way, Newport Pagnell - 32.1%