INDIAN restaurant Kardamom Lounge is holding a charity evening in aid of Willen Hospice.
The event will take place from 7pm on Thursday, January 31. Articles including an Alan Shearer signed Newcastle shirt will be auctioned on the night.
The eatery, based in Stony Stratford, will be holding an auction and a raffle with proceeds going to the hospice.
There will be a guest speaker from Willen Hospice and other entertainment on the evening, including Chris Richards from MK:Magic and Comedy Cow
Tickets, which include a four course meal, cost £24.95 and are available from the restaurant or by calling 01908 760544.
The full list of auction items include:
* Alan Shearer signed Newcastle United shirt (Donated By Stony Stratford Town FC)
* Van or car signage design and fitting (Donated by Jag Marketing Ltd)
* £100 worth of dining vouchers, redeemable any time at the Kardamom Lounge
* Bracelet and necklace set
* Hand made jewellery worth £75
* Full set of eyelash extensions worth £50 (Donated by Lady Lashes)
* £200 worth of mixed tools (Donated by MK Paint and Equipment)
* Teddy Sheringham hand signed colour A2 print (Donated by The Frame Maker)
* Jeremy Guscott hand signed pencil drawing (Donated by The Frame Maker)
* 45 minute flight over the MK area for up to four people (Donated by Maureen and Rob Cook)
* Bobby Robson (ex-England manager) hand signed painting (Donated by Tracey Westhorpe)
* Silver Ear Rings (Donated by Tracey Westhorpe)