Two properties damaged as shed fire spreads in Milton Keynes
Three fire engines were sent to the scene today (April 19).
A shed fire caused chaos spreading to two terraced bungalows in Milton Keynes this afternoon.
The incident took place on Bryony Place in Conniburrow at around 12:30pm and caused fire and water damaged to both bungalows.
A spokesperson for the Bucks Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters used three hose reels, one set of breathing apparatus, a turntable ladder and three thermal imaging cameras and isolated the services.
"A reinspection will be carried out at about 5pm."
This is the latest in a series of fires reported in Milton Keynes. Several fires required emergency assistance over the past 72 hours in Milton Keynes, while another home was severely damaged last Thursday, due to a tea light being left unattended.